Scholarship Recipients – 2017
Youth can take advantage of the following services:
- One on one academic sessions: Will meet with students on an individual basis and set with them academic goals, and tangible steps to achieve their goals.
- On line resources. Show students what online resources are available to them. Also assist students with using the various on line resources.
- Assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and scholarship research.
Life skill development
- One on one sessions: Will provide students with 30 minute face to face sessions. During these sessions, will create and develop with students necessary life skills, like time management, goal setting, overcoming obstacles, etc.
- Workshops. Will create workshops for students that focus on developing different life skills.
- Job applications: Assist youth in completing job applications
- Resume: Assist youth in developing their resume
- Mock interviews: Conduct mock interviews with youth to help them prepare for job interviews
- On line resources: Assist youth in utilizing on line resources to help them discover various career opportunities.
- Informational interviews: Secure informational interviews for youth to learn about various career paths.